About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Thursday 25 March 2010

Hello All!

I know it has been a very long time since i added anything to my blog and i apologise from the heart xxx

I wanted to tell you all i am going to be running in the Race Of Life for Cancer Research i have a widget on the side if you would like to sponsor me.
I am running on June 6th 2010 with my 12 year old daughter Bethanie.
Cancer affects nearly everyone in one way or another so please help me raise money to help research in a cure.

Thanks xxx

No comments: