About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Saturday 25 July 2009

Update!!

I am currently in the making of a few kits actually and yes somewhere in them is a freebie i promise.
I know it has been a while but a lot of things have happened in my personal life that have made me put scrapping on the shelf but slowly it is working it's way back off the shelf.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me through everything.

You are the bestest xxxxxx

No comments: