About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Saturday 25 July 2009

2 New PTU Kits



Here are 2 new kits i actually made a while back but never released them but i was asked to, so here goes.
Yes i know one i a Christmas one but hey i like to be different LOL
Hope you enjoy!
Wooly Christams kits is $5.00 Full Size and $3.00 Taggers
and
Here Comes The Sun is $4.00 Full Size and $2.00 Taggers as it is smaller in size.

They are both available HERE

No comments: