About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Wednesday 18 March 2009

New Exclusive Kit - Alisons Garden



This is was made to remember my sister i never knew or met.
Her name is Alison Patritcia Williams.
She died at the very tender age of 6 months.
Even though i never met her i feel she is walking with me where ever i go, hand in hand with my mother.

12 Papers
6 Frames
4 Brads
3 Doodles
2 Fences
2 Flowers
2 Flower Bunches
2 Flowers In A Pot
1 Ladybird
2 Watering Cans


Taggers Papers are 800x800px
Page Kit Papers are 12in x 12in
Personal Use Only
Not All Items Shown
Drop Shadow on preview only

Now Available at:
Exquisite Scraps

No comments: