About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Tuesday 17 February 2009

New Quick Page Freebie


This Quick Page freebie is made with my PTU kit "Purple Rain"
It is 12x12in in size, so great for printing.
Please leave feedback on what you think!
Thanks xxx

Download: HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Other post on Feb. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).