About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Monday 17 November 2008

New Exclusive Kit now available


Emily

I had an idea to make a brand spanking new scrap, not one i had been making and stopped lol.
This is called Emily as she is the twin sister of Hannah who also died.
And of course where there is one twin there is usually always the other LOL.

This kit contains:

16 Papers
8 Frames
8 Bows
6 Butterflies
20 Flowers
4 Round Boxes
4 Wraps
4 Tags

It is available in Taggers (800x800) $3.00
and Full size (3600x3600) $5.00

Available at:

Exquisite Scraps




Enjoy!

No comments: