About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Tuesday 11 November 2008

New Exclusive Kit now available

This kit i have been making all through the summer along with others that i started then stopped.....
BUT i finally finished one!!
YAY ME !!!
This kit had no name all through its making, i even labeled the folder "No Name Scrap".
But these last couple of weeks i decided to work on it and the naming of it comes in memory of a friend of mines "Angel Daughter" well one of!
Her name was Hannah and my friend recently had an anniversary of her death this last month and i thought it nice to name it after her "Angel Daughter".
So here it is
This kit contains:
9 Papers
3 Frames
2 Tags
3 Beads
1 Beaded Wire
6 Bows
5 Butterflies
6 Flowers
3 Hearts
3 Jewels
6 Ribbon Ring
6 Satin Wraps

This kit is available in Taggers Size $3.00 and Full Size $5.00
at these stores


Exquisite Scraps




Enjoy!!

No comments: