About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Thursday 31 July 2008

New Exclusive Kit - Funky Punky




Funky Punky


It has been a while since i did an exclusive kit so here is one lol

I have been working on this for ages actually as i have been leaving it then coming back then leaving blah blah lol

But finally today i decided enough was enough and got it finished

I hope you like!

You can purchase the taggers kit (800x800) or full size kit (12in x 12in)


This Kit Contains:

6 Papers
5 Frames
2 Bows
1 Butterfly
2 Clipboards
7 Flowers
1 Flower Doodle
3 Flower Sets
1 Gem
1 Gemmed Wire
2 Hearts
2 Paperclips
3 Roses
1 Safety Pin



Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Honey aka DAMSV said...

Hi Paula, wonderful blog and stuff. I have tagged you, please check out my blog http://honeymoonarts.blogspot.com/