About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Wednesday 9 July 2008

I have recieved an AWARD!!




Wow, I got an Award LOL
3 times yay

I received the Blog Award from J & J Scrappers and Angel Wolf at Cherry Creek Creations and Krissy at Krissy's Scraps ~ Thank You !!!
Now to Pass the Honour ~ The Lucky Recipients Are:


Tee at Tees Scraps


Tammy Jo at Tammy Jo's Creations


Mandy and Sam at Passionate Scraps


Stephanie at Lady Snowflake's Designs

No comments: