About Me

My photo
My name ia Paula i am a stay at home mum of 4 gorgeous kids. I enjoy psp, tutorial writing and digital scrap booking. I have been psping since March 2007 but only digital scrap booking for a short time but i enjoy both very much. I will share with you my creations for you to use all i ask in return is that you do not change the file name in any way or claim anything i make as your own.

Thursday 13 March 2008

Hello There!

Hello There!
I am currently in the making of a scrapkit so please come back and visit.

I have embedded some music that i like which gets me through the day. I class it as my thnking music as i tend to create when it is on or come up with ideas. It relaxes me and i can sink into another world with it on. If the current track isn't to your taste please feel free to skip it for another.

Well it is late here in the UK so i am off to bed as i have been trying to create today and my head is now fuzzy and needs a rest.

Have a great day or night all!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: